What would your life be like if you did?
- Look forward to presenting your ideas?
- Deliver information that is remembered and acted upon?
- Influence key decision makers?
- Inspire people to take action?
- Answer audience questions confidently?
- Have presence and charisma?
If you are serious about achieving excellence in your professional life, you will know that presenting information is an essential business skill across a variety of industries.Discover:
Great presenters have professional impact: they inspire action, generate motivation, influence decision makers and get results.
- How to assess your audience's needs
- How to win minds, hearts and deal with resistance
- The five essential steps of presentation planning
- How to persuade and influence with integrity
- How to increase the accuracy of your message
- How to use powerful questions to engage your audience
- What emotional 'trigger' phrases are and how to use them
This collaborative workshop will allow you to benefit from the experiences of the group while building a toolkit of techniques and strategies that can be used flexibly when delivering presentations of any kind.By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Used the 'Crux Analysis' to identify a central theme or message
- Understood how decision-makers and stakeholders can influence your presentation style
- Applied advanced editing techniques to your presentation
- Understood and applied the Temple Metaphor to persuade and influence
- Considered what 'Impact' is and how to achieve it
- Received detailed feedback from your peers and facilitator
What you can expect from this workshop:
This workshop provides a relaxed, friendly and focused environment in which to gain new skills and consolidate prior knowledge. It also acts as the perfect opportunity to exchange ideas, tips and experiences with your fellow colleagues.
On the day, you will receive a comprehensive training pack full of exclusive content and practice materials. Post-event support includes personal feedback from your facilitator, access to online resources and the option to upgrade to the professional development coaching program.
Each workshop is suitable for up to 12 people and is delivered on-site. Each workshop can be tailored towards the particular needs of your company; with company policies, procedures and templates being incorporated into the course content.
We provide refreshments throughout the day and are happy to arrange lunch if required.
Please note that all participants will be required to complete a questionnaire prior to the workshop in order for us to determine prior knowledge and appropriate learning levels.
£950 per group (max 12 particicpants) exclusive of trainer expenses.